Careless Driving: Negligent Driving Second Degree

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: WA, king county



Tonight i was on my way home from work and I tried to pull onto the on ramp for the highway. There was a car stopped and a police car and a construction car stopped several hundred yards in front of the parked car. The police car and construction vehicle were on the the side of the road at and angle with plenty of room to pass so i attempted to just wanting to get home. It was approx. 12:30am. As soon as I pass they honk and race ahead of me stopping me from entering.



The police man exits the car and immediately yelling and asking for my license and registration and asking if he didnt see him blocking the lane. I'm stunned! I put my hands up and say sorry there was enough room to get by and I honestly didnt know! He says I shouldve known by the one parked car yards away. That car couldve been stopped for any number of reasons. I appologize profusely but he says I will get a ticket. Negligent driving 2nd degree for 550 dollars. To me it seemed I made an honest mistake and was the victim of his bad mood but to him im a negligent driver. I need to contest because that is more than I make in two weeks and I cant afford a lawyer... ive never been to court. What do I do?





Careless Driving: Negligent Driving Second Degree

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire