Expungement and Sealing: Will a Dismissed Assault Charge with an Expunged Arrest Show Airline Background Check

samedi 29 novembre 2014

My question involves criminal records for the state of: NJ, FBI



Hello



I am currently a private pilot, and I would like to continue my training in order to pursue my career in aviation to become an airline transport pilot. However, about a year ago I was charged with assault charges for something I did not do, in which the judge and prosecutor dismissed the charges in a hearing so there was no need for PTI program or trial. Therefore, not found guilty nor convicted. There is still an arrest and I am currently in the process of getting it expunged since I know airlines run a 10 year FBI background check. I wanted to know before I continue with an expensive training if the expunged arrest of dismissed charges will be disqualifying even if I expunged my arrest. Please advise before I begin any further training which is very expensive and attempt to even pursue this career.



Thank you!





Expungement and Sealing: Will a Dismissed Assault Charge with an Expunged Arrest Show Airline Background Check

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire