Traffic Lane Violations: My First Ticket

samedi 29 novembre 2014

I live in north cal and recently got a ticket with three citations : cross yellow line, unsafe turn and didn't update address.

I was trying to right turn from a small road to a with only two lanes (one is right turn only lane) to a big street. But there was a car accident happend a while ago on the right turn lane. the crashed car was on the towing truck and the broken glass were not cleaned yet. Three people including a cop standing on the right curb waiving to people passing by. my understanding is they wanted us to go aroumd the area. Two cars before me started to go around the area, one went straight and one turned right. I just followed them very slowly. I crossed the double yellow line because I was trying to not drive on the area with broken glass. when I turned right, there was a motorcycle came across. the cop said I almost hit him. but the motorcycle was far from my car and I was driving very slow (on ticket said 10 mph ). I was pulled over by a cop and got a ticket. I have clean history, never get any ticket in my 12 years driving history. I want to do a TBD. could you please suggest what I can say? I did crossed the double line, but I think it's a special circumstances. pleaee help!

now they offer me going traffic school for 400. I need to prepay 700 for TBD. if end up I loss the case in trial and want to go to traffic school, do I need to pay another 400 on top of 700?



- - - Updated - - -



FYI , my violation code are CVC 21460(a), CVC 22107, CVC 14600(a)





Traffic Lane Violations: My First Ticket

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire