Disestablishing Paternity: Removing a Boyfriend from a Child's Birth Certificate, Not the Father

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

My question involves name change laws in the State of: North Carolina and Rhode Island



When my baby was born, we had put my boyfriends name on the certificate because I had thought that it was his child. He then had a paternity test done saying that she is not his baby. He wants to change the certificate and he also wants rights. I am not sure what to say or how to react. What are his rights if he is not the biological father? The child is 10 months old now.



What are his paternity rights? We signed a AOP and we are not married.





Disestablishing Paternity: Removing a Boyfriend from a Child's Birth Certificate, Not the Father

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire