Business Disputes: Objection to an Allegedly Similar Business Name

jeudi 16 avril 2015

My question involves business law in the state of: Arizona



Hi, I recently filed an LLC in AZ like, XYZ, LLC. I just received a letter from a local law firm claiming that my name is too close to their client's name of XZVW, LLC. They claim it will harm their client and confuse potential clients. Both names start with the same word and share another but in different order, plus his contains two words that mine does not.



They also sent a letter to the AZ Corporations Commission requesting them to disallow my LLC, because of the name conflict. Additionally their letter claims that my website, XYZ.net is also too close to theirs, but its not close, especially given that these are global URLs.



Do they have a leg to stand on? I complied with the Corporation and LLC name requirements and the Arizona Corporation Commission's naming standards statutory name requirements.



Any6 help is appreciated.





Business Disputes: Objection to an Allegedly Similar Business Name

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire