Traffic Lane Violations: Carpool Lane Violation

vendredi 17 avril 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California (San Francisco)



Just got my ticket in the mail for $490 (V21655.5b)

I was pulled over the other day for driving in the carpool lane, was in the city to sell my bike (I'm from Sunnyvale) and was thrown off by their carpool system. They have specific carpool lane streets that take you for a mile to an on ramp. I turned right onto Bryant St. and I see it's labeled carpool lane all along the street, I realize I need to turn around but it's a two-lane street, so I keep going until I see the only exit (Rincon St.) and take a left to get off, shortly after turning left I'm chased down by the SFPD.

Is this worth contesting or should I just shut up and pay up?





Traffic Lane Violations: Carpool Lane Violation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire