Driver's License Applications: (Wa State) Getting Id Without Photo Id

mardi 14 avril 2015

Hello, I currently live in WA state and I am having a hard time getting information or help from official channels, and I was hoping people here might be able to point me in the right direction. Here is my issue(s):



I moved to this state in 2010 from Colorado, when I came here I had my Colorado state ID, my birth certificate, and my social security card. I currently have only my birth certificate, having lost the rest in a fire. I have a job here, pay taxes here, but I am having a hard time getting ID here.



I tried the passport route, where I brought in someone I have known for 5 years to fill out a DS-71 (Identifying Witness Statement) and that was rejected still on the ground that I had no photo identification and that my birth certificate was not enough.



I have checked out the requirements here:



http://ift.tt/1wTaaW7



I don't have any of the A list documents, and only my birth certificate on the B list. The highschool I graduated from in Colorado has gone defunct in the 12 years since I graduated, so I can't get a yearbook photo or old student ID.



Is there any hope for me, or am I doomed here?





Driver's License Applications: (Wa State) Getting Id Without Photo Id

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire