General Power of Attorney: Dad Died and I Have Power of Attorney and Health Care: Evict Brother Living in Home

mardi 14 avril 2015

My question involves a power of attorney in the state of: Ohio



Mom is 81 and dad just passed away. She has dementia and I have Power of Attorney over business and health for both of them. The issue at hand, is that I still have an older brother in the home that isn't paying rent or anything. He is currently getting disability and some food stamp money. The only thing he does is cook, fix things, and take care of the yard. According to Mom, he isn't the easiest person to get along with, but at the same time, he has no patience and is verbally abusive. I want to keep Mom in the home as long as I can, but my brother insists it's his house and if I don't like it, I can go home. His name isn't on the house, but I don't want Mom to have to live this way anymore. My parents have already established living wills and wills. Mom agrees one minute to evict him, and then other she wants him there. Is there a way I can evict him or do I need to get a Guardianship for that?





General Power of Attorney: Dad Died and I Have Power of Attorney and Health Care: Evict Brother Living in Home

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire