Modification of Custody: Family Violence and Standard Possession

jeudi 16 avril 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas.

I have been appointed as Sole Managing Conservator for my child under age 5.

The court found that my ex spouse had a history of family violence.

The Non-Custodial Parent (NCP) has been given standard possession.

I have relocated to California. I am afraid of the NCP and am concerned that the NCP may come out to CA and attempt to exercise the Standard Possession.

What can I do to protect my young child? After residing here for 6 months I want to try to terminate the NCP's parental rights. How does this work? What if I can get the NCP to agree to termination of parental rights? Will the judge allow this?

Thank you for your help.





Modification of Custody: Family Violence and Standard Possession

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire