Modification of Custody: My Chances of Getting Full Custody

mercredi 15 avril 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida



I have a 2 year old son whos father has not been around since he was a couple months old. We were never married. He has never done anything for my son and owes me over $10,000 in child support and has only payed $200. He moved to another state, disowned his child several times and cant even keep a job for more then a month. He has said he is coming back to florida in a couple months but i do not want him to see my son after everything he has done. I want to try to get full custody of my son with no visitation rights but I've heard its hard to get that.





Modification of Custody: My Chances of Getting Full Custody

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire