Collection Lawsuits: Responding to a Summons to Collect a Debt

mercredi 15 avril 2015

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: NY



My question is in regards to responding to a debt collections summons. I received a summons to go to court over a debt I owe but the company is claiming I agreed to a consumer credit agreement for a certain amount but I never have spoken to a collection agency nor did I make any agreement to pay them a certain amount for this debt. So since they are saying I breached a consumer credit agreement that I didn't actually make how do I respond to the summons? I was hoping to role this debt into a bankruptcy but don't know how to state any of this in a response.





Collection Lawsuits: Responding to a Summons to Collect a Debt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire