Disestablishing Paternity: How Can I Remove the "Father" from the Birth Certificate

jeudi 16 avril 2015

My question involves paternity law for the State of: New York





I had a boyfriend for about 4 years (we'll call him A) and there was a time when we separated in the middle of the relationship and i started talking to someone else (we'll call him B). I had a sexual relation with B and right after that happened A looked for me and we went back together. I got pregnant n i didnt know at the time. After a month i found out that i was and i thought it was from A due to the time been so close. I went throught the pregnancy with A and he was there when she was born n his name is on the birth cert. After a year A did a DNA test and we found out that A was not the real father. At that time i cantacted B to tell him what happened. A does not want anything to do with me or my daughter and me and B tried to worked things out and it didnt work. So now i have no contact to either one of them. And A does not want his name on the birth cert.



My daughter is now 2 going on 3 years old on August 22 and she was born here in New York.



Now my question is:



How can i remove A's name from the birth cert and only have her under my name, since i do not have any contact with B?



Is that possible?





Disestablishing Paternity: How Can I Remove the "Father" from the Birth Certificate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire