Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting for the Third Time

samedi 18 avril 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: My question involves criminal law for the state of: Georgia.



I was caught shoplifting again this would be the third time : /

I only took items for my children( I know that doesn't make it right but I'm a single mom and struggling) I wasn't arrested but just giving a citation because my children where with me. : (



The first two where 2 in a half years ago. I think it was just from the people I was around. I'm not a bad person : ( but the first one was discharged and the second I believe was changed to disordly conduct.



I'm a little confused about the law in Georgia. It's the 3rd time I've been in trouble for shoplifting but I've never been guilty of it. So if I was found guilty would this be my first conviction... Since I wasn't found guilty of the other two?



Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm a single mother of a 19 month old and 6 month old is there any alternatives I would be able to do besides jail I just don't have anyone else.



Thanks.





Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting for the Third Time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire