Eviction Notices: No Lease Eviction

dimanche 19 avril 2015

My question involves an eviction in the state of: Colorado. I have been living in a rental for nine years. Never had a lease, only verbal. Landlords decide to put rental under a prop management company. Go in to sign lease, they don't have it ready. Make apt, have to cancel because of flu. Am I still under the verbal lease of nine years? I ask because prop management puts 3 day notice on door after the 3rd of month. Verbal lease was always rent before the 15th. Is this going to get thrown out of court because I don't have a lease signed with prop management? Also, if I pay rent before court date, is eviction process stopped? I have rent, tried to pay landflord and she refused, said I had to go through prop manag. Is that true? Prop management hours are not open when I get out of work, don't want to give cash without a receipt. They posted eviction papers on the 17th with court date on the 28th, Prop manag lawyersfrom out of town. Are my landords going to be present to testify that there is no ease and we have aways been verbal that rent was due before 15th? She cant lie under oath about our verbal agreement, but what happens if shes not there? Thanks





Eviction Notices: No Lease Eviction

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire