Purpose of This Site

mercredi 15 avril 2015

I came to the site to ask about my legal options in an insurance claim. I understand this is a free forum, not necessarily a free legal advice center, and definitely not a paid legal service. But I came here and asked because I don't know the law. My experience : everyone taking great joy in pointing out the fact i don't know the law and all but completely ignoring the question at hand. And if my legal ignorance makes for an ignorant question, I'd like to think those better versed in the law could probably understand what I'm actually trying to ask and explain the difference. Impression I got from both my thread and others I've read, is theres people who do not know (why they're here) asking questions, and then people waiting to proudly let that person know how they have no idea what they're asking about. And I'm sure this posting will recieve heat too. But I know why I came here. Because I legitimately feel wronged and I need to know what my option's are (all i get here is everything I cannot do). Like I said I do not know the law. And I can just keep guessing until I get it right and have someone say, yes that's right do that. Or people could just say hey, you won't be able to go about it like that. I do think there's things you can do and here's what they are. More time spent on solutions less on pointing out their superior legal knowledge. I've read posts that end in the op asking to be deleted from the website due to this type experience and the poster almost seemed to take pleasure in it. Stating that many people have embarrassed themselves and wanted to be deleted. Why isn't this a place for assistance and collaboration rather than shaming and ego stroking? I'm a home remodeler and I couldn't imagine sitting on a home repair forum just telling everyone how stupid what they're asking to do is and not offering the advice they need. Just there for ego. Someone who wanted to accomplish something with limited experience. I could easily picture what they were trying to accomplish and give advice on how to get there, rather than berating them over how they posed the question. " You can't do this with that in that situation " "oh you want to know how to accomplish that then? Well not like you want to. You can try it will fail and the inspector will laugh" zero real advice beyond them being wrong. Like I said almost every thread I read ends like this with op asking why every thread here turns out like this. And if you're one of the self ego stroking posters, who takes joy in only telling people they're wrong and berating them. Those of us coming here are already 99% sure we're wrong. That's why we're asking. And when you focus on that point all you're doing is starting a pissing match with someone who doesn't really care about being a legal superstar such as yourself. We just have real problems we'd like a little help with. I can imagine having a legal consultation with a lawyer on the topic. And I guess I was expecting not the same here but similar tone. " OK given your circumstance I think we may ( or may not) have a case here. Here's what you'll need to gather to do this. And here's what we're going to do moving forward.

.. Not walking into the attorneys office to have the attorney ask me what I want to do and then telling me it's stupid. Anyhow I've complained enough. And yes I got argumentive in my only other post here and I was wrong ( no big surprise). It's a stressful situation to begin with and the people here you think you're going to get advice from wind up acting like the opposing attorney. Just makes things all the more stressful.





Purpose of This Site

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire