Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: 20 Year with No Previous Record.

dimanche 19 avril 2015

I got caught stealing $213 worth of stupid things from Meijer's. Just dumb and not thing but I have no type of record and they let me go that day. But I signed a paper saying I did and I realized after that I shouldn't have. I don't want to tell my parents because im just getting back good with them and don't want to ruin it. They said they will be prosecuting me and will send me something in the mail. They also gave me a paper to call and number and set up for payments. I'm currently paying for a car and a other bills so idk how I'm going to do this. What I'm really wondering is what do I do now? I don't want to tell my mother, I want to solve this myself. Do you think I will have it on my records because I've never done anything before? What should I do about a lawyer? Any advice I would really appreciate!





Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: 20 Year with No Previous Record.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire