Collection and Enforcement: Disagreement Over Whether Child Support Payments are Current

vendredi 17 avril 2015

My question involves child support in the State of: Indiana

My son's dad pays 78 a week. Well 2 weeks in a row he paid 156. Then the week before last week, he didn't pay anything and last week he paid 40. He says that because he paid 156 twice, then he paid in advance and isn't behind. But he is supposed to pay 78 and only paid 40 last week and nothing the week before. He thinks cuz he paid 156 twice that he basically paid two weeks on advance and actually didn't owe me the 40 dollars that he did pay. Is he right? Also, he says he pays on Fridays but the payment always takes up to a week to show up. I want to take him to court over it again. What would happen if I did?





Collection and Enforcement: Disagreement Over Whether Child Support Payments are Current

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire