Civil Procedure Issues: LLC vs LLC with 3 Mgr and 1 Agent and Multiple Invoices

vendredi 17 avril 2015

My question involves small claims court in the state of: Florida



Hello.



1) Can I file separate claims for different monthly invoices or non-subscription type services and where hourly rated work is involved? Total is nearly twice the limit of 5k, spanning multiple monthly invoices. Also invoices were from late last year and early this year. Perhaps I can file one case for 2014 and one for 2015?



2) Can I file in my own county where my business is registered, in order to have the other party travel?



3) Is it possible to file against a MGR member of the company (they have 4 listed) who I did not personally deal with? I only made deals with one MGR member. I'd like to shake the beehive so to speak, to potentially get the money due quicker.



4) I have a 66 page document showing their income for this year so far. I obtained it by accessing servers that I've had access to, and have never been told to quit accessing; passwords/logins have never been changed. Can I legally submit this information? I received a 1099 also and am listed as a 'member' of the company on their web page. Perhaps they will request on Monday that my access be taken away since I have just sent the final demand letter today, but I have gathered this information with no formal or informal statement of ceasing work/employment/association.



Thanks!





Civil Procedure Issues: LLC vs LLC with 3 Mgr and 1 Agent and Multiple Invoices

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire