Custody and Visitation Issues: Can I Keep My Ex- From Letting His New Girlfriend Be Around the Children

mardi 14 avril 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas



My husband and I are recently separated. He moved out, the next day gave a girl the key to his apartment and spends his time with her. On the 2 weekends he was supposed to have the kids he sent them to his fathers so he could spend time with her. She contacted me via social media saying i should have killed myself. :mad: I don't feel like she is a good person (she is only 22) to be around my young children if she thinks that my life is worthless. I guess it makes me question what she would do to my kids. Is there anything I can do legally to make sure that she has no contact with my children. Am I able to get a temporary custody order? and can my ex only have supervised rights?





Custody and Visitation Issues: Can I Keep My Ex- From Letting His New Girlfriend Be Around the Children

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire