Traffic Accidents: At Fault Bus Driver, I Am Victim

dimanche 19 avril 2015

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: nj

I was in my truck and a school bus with kids in it ran a red light and damaged my truck. The truck was towed away. The police report wasn't ready for 5 days. The police report says that the driver of the bus was issued a ticket but it wasn't given at the scene it was mailed to him. The other witness at the scene said the drivers head was down and the cop wrote it up that way but they didn't give him a ticket at the scene for it nor did they give him a ticket for careless driving. which i felt they should have. I feel they didn't do it because he was our townships bus driver and they knew if they did give him one right then, then he would have to be tested. But non of this makes to me. I am victim, I can't even sue him due to the whole he's a bus driver and there are laws.

The school is saying that they didn't know at the time the driver was issued a ticket and the driver is back to work because he has a clean record.

The ticket is for failure to obey a traffic device(Red light) and now I am subpoenaed as a witness for the prosecutors office.



My question is, when I go to court will they speak with me regarding his ticket. or did he just plead not guilty so he can see the prosecutor and ask for a lower charge and he'll pay a higher price fee? this man should not be driving, I fear for our kids. I just dont know what to do.





Traffic Accidents: At Fault Bus Driver, I Am Victim

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire