Custody and Visitation Issues: Parental Alienation

samedi 18 avril 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Indiana

My son's dad says that because I left a voicemail and called him a name with my son around, that it's parental alienation because it affects how our son views him. Our sons only a year old. he don't understand what I'm saying though. And he has no proof that my son heard me. He also says it's parental alienation when my bf bad mouths him and that it's still alienation when I deny visits. Is that true? He said I can lose custody cuz of it. But how likely is it that I'd lose custody because I said something about my ex and my bf said something about him?





Custody and Visitation Issues: Parental Alienation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire