Deprivation of Civil Rights: Detained for Not Having Receipt

mercredi 15 avril 2015

My question involves civil rights in the State of: California. I purchased a few products from Walmart a few days ago and lost my receipt. As I was leaving the store, I told the security guards that I could not find my receipt. They insisted that they needed a receipt. They even looked in my bags. Finally, they ordered me to go back into the store and clear everything up with a store employee. I did that and was allowed to leave. I complained about this to Walmart s corporate office and later received a call from the store manager saying that the security guards had a right to see my receipt, search my bags and take my merchandise from me for not having my receipt because it's store policy. I don't believe him at all and am planning on filing a lawsuit for unlawful detainment. Do I have a strong case?





Deprivation of Civil Rights: Detained for Not Having Receipt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire