Suspension and Revocation: License Being Suspended Because of Failure to Appear in Court

mercredi 15 avril 2015

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: CA (LA County)



So I had a fix it ticket which I fixed like over a year ago. The court date was scheduled far ahead, and I forgot and missed it by 1 day.



I received a notice my licence will be suspended on May 8 2015. I either have to pay $1085 (22.5 times more than the $50 fix it ticket btw), or wait until September 21 (4 months after license suspension) to see the judge.



If i wait, I risk driving without a license and more fines, if I pay, I cant see the judge.



Chatsworth Courthouse doesnt hand out DMV Abstracts anymore.



Will my license still be suspended or can I wait until the court date?



Please help





Suspension and Revocation: License Being Suspended Because of Failure to Appear in Court

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire