Traffic Court Issues: Deferred Denied

vendredi 17 avril 2015

My question involves traffic court in the State of: Washington



Hello,



I entered a deferral on 12/18/13 for a speeding ticket. I received another ticket in 6/14. I filed for discovery and in 9/14 the Deputy Prosecutor offered to drop the speeding ticket down to parking ticket. I asked if accepting that offer would it interfere with my deferral. She replied no. I paid the parking ticket. My 1 year for the deferral ended 12/18/14. On 4/6/15 a judge sent a letter saying I failed to complete the terms of my deferral. On the form the judge, it says my changes are speeding reduced to parking, not just parking.



Clerk at the court said I could write a letter to the judge explaining that, but that was the only recourse.



2 things I see. 1 it was a parking ticket and prosecutors office said it wouldn't interfere. 2 the charges I agreed to were parking, not speeding reduced to parking. Probably up a creek on this.





Traffic Court Issues: Deferred Denied

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire