Driver's License Issues: Learner's Permit from One State to Driver's License of Another State

dimanche 19 avril 2015

I am 25, I did not take Driver's Ed in high school and only learned how to drive when I was 22. I took the written test, the 5 hour class, the required by NY state Law amount of hours in a driving school, I received an NY State Learner's Permit and I took a road test once, in NYC. I failed it. I scheduled another test, but before it could happen, I moved to New Orleans.

SO, I have a Learners Permit. I want to get a Louisiana Drivers License. There is no information on this on their website, nor can I reach them. Does anyone know what the protocol with this is? Do I need to redo everything?? Start from zero?



ALso, NY State Law states on their website that I can drive on a learners permit with another person (as long as they have a valid license) but it doesnt say specifically in NY State. I assume that doesnt apply for anywhere else?



Thanks





Driver's License Issues: Learner's Permit from One State to Driver's License of Another State

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire