Age of Majority: Can an 18 Year Old Move Out or Date Someone Over 18 Without Parental Permission

lundi 29 septembre 2014

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Virginia



Hi, I wasn't sure where to post my question so I decided to put it here, sorry if it's the wrong section.



I am 18 years old, can I date someone older than me regardless of whether or not my parents approve? Could they call the police on the man I am dating and get him into legal trouble? Is there anything they can do to stop me from dating? Also, can I move out of their house and in with my best friend without my parents being able to force me back? I know that once I leave they have no obligation to support me in any way.



Thanks.





Age of Majority: Can an 18 Year Old Move Out or Date Someone Over 18 Without Parental Permission

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire