Drunk and Impaired Driving: What Should I Do

mardi 23 septembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New York







Okay, so I made the biggest mistake of my life, I never was a drinker before the incident and never will touch the stuff again after what I have gone threw.



I was charged with Aggravated DUI after being found off the side of the road in a parked car in a field. I was at the beach with my husband, and had a few shots and a cup of red wine in a 4 hour period. I decided to drive home and felt fine, not knowing how my gastric bypass surgery would effect alcohol, not being a drinker I had no idea how fast and how hard I would be hit. .. I was found on the side of the road asleep, and given drunk driving tests, and a breath a lizer and blew a .24 only after being sent home in a cab with tickets and doing research about how my bypass ****ed me over with out knowing I am now fighting aggravated dui chargers, I have never ever been in trouble with anyone.. should I take the plea deal the da gave me of the lesser charge of DUI and not ADUI...?





Drunk and Impaired Driving: What Should I Do

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire