Enforcement of Judgments: Divorce

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

My question involves a divorce in the state of: NH

In the Notice of Decision, Final Order - Order Issued, the property has been divided with October 10 as the final date also known as Judgment Day. I've asked the ex-devil what day

will work for me to come retrieve my items. ED chose two dates well after the October 10th date. This has been pure hell and I'm in fear that ED will destroy or keep any property after the "final date" of October 10th. The laws in NH are ridiculous and protect the liars with lots of money. My questions:

What are my legal rights to my property?

Can he keep me out until after October 10?

Can I lose everything ordered to me?

What can I file to allow me to come retrieve my property?

What recourse will I have if I'm not allowed to get my property until November or December?



Please help me, this has been one unjust and corruptive divorce ever to occur in NH.



Thanks,

Mary





Enforcement of Judgments: Divorce

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire