Trespassing: Contributing to Delinquency and Trespassing

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Ohio



I was with some friends it was about 1 o clock. My friend wasn't feeling well, so he pulled over in school parking lot. The friends I was with were underage and I'm over 18. As I am going up front to drive away and leave a cop pulls up. Due to the fact it was after curfew the cop said I could get charged for contributing to delinquency and may get trespassing since it was at the school. The cop was trying to scare us, most importantly me because I could get the worst of this. The thing is though, he never gave any of us a ticket. He had my friends call their parents to pick them up and then he gave me a speech on how i shouldn't be out late especially with kids under the age of 18 out past curfew. He said I was very respectful and he will put that in his report. He said I could find out by next week whether they drop the charges or I get summoned to court to face my charges. Like I said before he never wrote me a ticket for trespassing or contributing to the underage. If I didn't get a ticket, could I still be charged? I was told by a some people If I didn't get a ticket, then I wont be charged, and that the officer was just trying to scare me. Any truth to this? The officer was real rude at first but then he seemed nice once he just talked to me on on one. I'm confused on this situation?





Trespassing: Contributing to Delinquency and Trespassing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire