Filing a Grievance: Can a Lawyer Lie

samedi 27 septembre 2014

My question relates to legal practice in the state of: California

About one year ago I filed a civil action against someone (Defendant) who was represented by an attorney. They have been vigorously defending my action and are winning points with the Judge defending the action to the point the Judge is ready to dismiss the case. I found out this week, that while my case has been ongoing, the Defendants attorney filed another action in another court against the attorney who was representing the Defendant at the time (2 years ago) for negligence, in essence admitting guilt in my case. In my claim the Defendant has been constantly denying all of my allegations, but in the other action against their previous attorney is going after damages for everything law violated and all they did wrong to me. How can an attorney defend his client against any wrong doing in my case, and file an action against his previous attorney for telling him that he violated the laws because of advice from his attorney and wanting damages?





Filing a Grievance: Can a Lawyer Lie

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire