Modification of Support: How to Request Proof of Daycare Costs

mardi 30 septembre 2014

My question involves child support in the State of: Florida



I recently received a request for an upward modification of a child support case established 4 years ago. They are still imputing us both at minimum wage but she is claiming she has daycare costs of $160/mo.



How do I request proof of these costs and that she is paying them? Is there a form to submit or a law/statute under which I can request them? The only thing she has filed is her financial affidavit, but nothing proving this cost.



I understand that if they are legitimate costs I must pay part, but what happens if she a)has no proof, or b) claims that it is a relative or the like watching them and not in a certified day care center? Will that make a difference?



Thank you.





Modification of Support: How to Request Proof of Daycare Costs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire