Modifying a Lease: Removal of Cable Package

mardi 30 septembre 2014

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Indiana



We signed a renewed lease in April 2014 until March 2015. Included in the lease was the option to add cable through the landlord, since cable cannot be obtained from anyone else. We are trying to remove the cable package now, and they will not agree to a complete removal from the lease. We signed a 'Scheduled Payment' page that acknowledges all fees, but it does not say anywhere in the lease that we cannot cancel the service if we should not desire or cannot afford it anymore. There are no fees stated for cancellation. What can I do? Can they they legally hold me to paying for the cable package even though I have expressed in writing on their legal document that I wish to modify the lease to not include the cable?





Modifying a Lease: Removal of Cable Package

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire