Speeding Tickets: Link to Discovery Documents - Should I Take My Chances at the Contested Hearing

samedi 27 septembre 2014

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington



Below is a link to my discovery documents. I received discovery but the police video or link to the video was not provided. In a separate thread, I was told that it may have not been provided because it may not exist. I called the prosecutors office and they told me that they do not know if the video exisits or not, they provided what the officers provided to them. Other than that, the only inconsistencies I see is that two cars were pulled over at one time.



Right now I am thinking that deferring is my best option. I appreciate the input from the members of this site. Let me know if you see something I am missing.



http://ift.tt/1pkibdO





Speeding Tickets: Link to Discovery Documents - Should I Take My Chances at the Contested Hearing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire