Premises Liability: Kids Throwing Rocks from My Yard

mardi 23 septembre 2014

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Oklahoma



I have a drain system in on the back side of our house that exits on the front side of the house. The drain is surrounded by pebbles/river rock (I'm not sure what you'd actually call it). Yesterday, the kid next door decided it would be a good idea to grab a handful and start throwing them up the street. I asked him to stop and talked to his parents about it.



My question is, if he decides not to stop and keeps throwing them and breaks something, what kind of liability (if any) do I have since the rocks came from my yard? Is there anything I can do to protect myself?



Thanks!





Premises Liability: Kids Throwing Rocks from My Yard

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire