Determination of Fault: What Should I Do if Car Insurance Doesnt Respond or Pickup Phone

mardi 23 septembre 2014

Hello Everyone



My name is Nyamka, an international student lives in ALABAMA. A few days ago me and some of my friends had party and stupidly i drove a friends car (with his permission, he was drunk too) to home but caused a rear-hit accident. My friends (passengers in my car) have injured lightly and police came, filed a police report and we all were taken to a hospital. Then police has taken me to jail. The problem is now i got out paying bail and the car's insurance doesnt respond. The guy who got hit from the rear fortunately not injured but said he's gonna claim 8000$ for his car. He still got "uninsured motorist protection". Does his insurance cover his damage? I'm being cooperative with everyone and my friends are not going claim anything. In this case what is the best option for him? Sue me or use his insurance to cover his damages? I told him i dont have much money but will try to pay for your damages maybe i can afford his deductibles and other fees. What should i do?





Determination of Fault: What Should I Do if Car Insurance Doesnt Respond or Pickup Phone

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire