Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: M1 in Pennsylvania

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: pennsylvaniA



A few questions about the prelim hearing in Pennsylvania.



Will the cop and loss prevention guy be there?



My lawyer was going to ask for ARD since I was never in trouble before-does Pennsylvania usually take this?



Will my lawyer try and work this out before the hearing?



Will I need bail money at this point?



Will I need to speak at the prelim or just the lawyer?



They know I did it-what is the purpose of this hearing?

Yes I learned my lesson



I got what I thought was a good lawyer-will that make a difference?



On docket sheets-I see people that took a lot more get ARD and some just pay the m1 fine



I wrecked my life on a dAy I should have never left the house---job wise. Humiliation





Any advice would be helpful





Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: M1 in Pennsylvania

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire