Speeding Tickets: Speeding and Failure to Yield

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

Yesterday I just got pulled over for not only a speeding ticket but as well as a ticket for "not yielding to the right"

At 10:25PM dark, driving home from school on the freeway I got pulled over by the CHP. He came out of nowhere, didn't even see him hiding. He blinked his lights but no sirens and I was already in the left lane so I felt it was safer to pull over to left rather than right, I panicked. I do have panic disorder, doctor can prove it. As I pulled over to left, the officer through his speaker phone yelled at me to move over to the right, meaning I'd have to cross 2 lanes to get there. Once I got to the right lane the officer yelled at me for not going to the right in the first place. I was crying by this time because I had just finished paying my last and first speeding ticket off that was $300 (includes traffic school) I was able to get them to lower it. Officer gave me no sympathy, especially for a student who commutes 5 hours a week just to go to college. I even tried the whole asking to lower my speed which failed. He put me down 82 in 65.

Code and section

22349 (a) v speeding

21809 (a) v not yielding to the right



How bad will my fines be considering I just got a speeding ticket and paid if off already?

Any hope for traffic school?

Should I try to fight the not yielding to right ticket? Say I felt safer to turn to left rather than change a lot of lanes to get to the right and I panicked talk about disorder. If I say I have panic disorder will they take my license away bc I'm not safe to the public?

Please, anything, I don't want my insurance to go up, I have AAA nor pay a large fine. I am also only 18.





Speeding Tickets: Speeding and Failure to Yield

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire