Marriage: I-130 Approved, But Spouse Was Unlawfully in the U.S.

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

I petitioned my husband and the I-130 was approved and is now at the NVC. He has TPS and at this point NVC is requesting documents so that they can proceed and set up his interview in El Salvador. What can I do to request for him to have his interview in the U. S.? Before his TPS he was her ilegally for several months and I fear that he may have to stay out of the country as his penalty. Is there a waiver or a pardon that I can submit to prevent from happening? We have 2 small children and it would be traumatic to be separated from my husband for all as well as put a mayor financial burden. What can I do?





Marriage: I-130 Approved, But Spouse Was Unlawfully in the U.S.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire