Sales Agreements: Private Owner Repossession of Vehicle Contract in Place

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

My question involves an auto loan or repossession in the State of: ohio. I sold a vehicle to someone they still owe me a lot of money for the car. I do not have a lien on the

Vehicle. I do have a contract signed by the buyer as well as a witness and myself. I also have direct messages on Facebook with him stating he knows he owes me money and doesn't know what he wants me to do about it. In the contract we set a specific date for the car to be paid off OR it is up for repossession. This is the promissory note. The dealer I purchased the car off of has a spair key and is willing to get the car for me. In Ohio is our contract along with the direct messages and not ONE payment in half a year or so enough to reposes the vehicle? What are my options please help this is a huge issue for me, and I feel so lost right now.





Sales Agreements: Private Owner Repossession of Vehicle Contract in Place

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire