Termination: Can Your Employer Fire You For Looking for a Job On Your Own Time

lundi 29 septembre 2014

My question involves unemployment benefits for the state of: Georgia

I sent my boss an email stating an offer from another job. I NEVER said I was taking that job. It was too far tp drive.



I got a reply email saying my shifts are covered to go ahead and go to the other job.



I tried calling him immediately. He wouldn't answer.

I sent him a text asking if I was fired since I never have notice.

He finally called and said he couldn't afford me anymore.



I was the GM! For over a year with NO write ups, warnings, wrong doings, etc.



Does this mean I was fired? Laid off? What?

I signed no papers at all.



Should I apply for unemployment?

It's been a week that I've been searching for another job locally.





Termination: Can Your Employer Fire You For Looking for a Job On Your Own Time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire