Minors' Rights: Will/Could My Mom Face Any Legality Issues if She Permits Me to Move Out

samedi 27 septembre 2014

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Ohio

I am wondering if my mother would face any legal issues with allowing me to live with my fiancees brother and his three kids an hour away. I'm 16, receiving SSI for mental health (such us bipolar, anxiety disorder, bpd traits, etc) and haven't been involved with the law or psych wards for almost 2 and a half years. Iv'e been doing my reading up on the topic and i can't find one legitamte reason i couldnt with her consent. She's worried she'll get in trouble for fraud or something. I think she just wants my ssi check (720 a month). She's allowed her boyfriend and her mom to move in and im not agreeing with either of those choices. My fiances been living with me or almost a year and we sleep in the living room on couch cusion (not even the couch, we'll "ruin" it, or so says her bf who doesnt even bring anything to the house but a small amount of food stamps. The main reason i want to move out is because ill have a job if we move in with my fiances brother. he'll also have a job and we'll have our own room. we wont have to pay bills and i do online high school and since my mom wont let me take the laptop the school sent me to use with me, his brother agreed to buy me one. he also agreed to buy my fiance a car. My mom wants to move to florida because she trhinks she'll make living down there eaiser finacially, and i refuse to go unless she buys us a separate property in florida. My plans were to move in with my fiances brother until theyre stable down in florida. then worry about moving down there and what not. I see it as a great opprtunity, and a smart one at that. she is either thinking that shes loosing my check every month ( which doesnt even buy me what i need, i only see 250 of that 720 every month) or that shes going to get in trouble for who knows what. thats the question i need answered. Can she get in any legal trouble by letting me move out?





Minors' Rights: Will/Could My Mom Face Any Legality Issues if She Permits Me to Move Out

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire