Will Contests: Where Can I Go with This

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: Pa



Hello all.



Recently my grandmother has passed and I wasn't notified until I had google searched her name (on a whim) to find that she had passed 2 weeks before the day I found out.



Due to not hearing anything about her death, I had filed with the county to receive a copy of her will. Upon getting it, I find that nothing was in there for me.



Let me step back, about 2 years ago, my mother had gotten the mail for my grandmother one day and a envelope was in there from her attorney. My mother was told that she had her will changed and had added some things to include for myself. That was her new will in the envelope.



Upon me receiving her will in the mail, it's dated in '09...her new one was written up in '11 or '12. My mother had called and asked the attorney about the new will that she had taken out of the mailbox that day, only for the man to "play stupid."



The only heir to my grandmother is my aunt and her kids, a year or two before the new will was written up, my aunt had "cried wolf" to my grandmother and asked her for a rather large amount of money (I was told around $500,000), in which she DIDN'T need the money, all she used it for was to buy a new car and house. The woman is greedy (and that's putting it nicely).



Could there be a possibility that the attorney was "paid off?"

Can I do anything? or am I F'd?





Don't law offices keep record of what's mailed either way? Is there a way I can have something done to find the truth?





Please someone give me good news....





Thank you all in advance.





Will Contests: Where Can I Go with This

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire