Transfer of Title: Bought a Car with a Title Executed by a Prior Owner, Not Titled to the Seller

mardi 30 septembre 2014

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Illinois



Okay so the other day I bought a classic car, 1970 Chevelle from a guy in another state. I have bought many classic cars so when I go to purchase them I always make sure the title matches the vin number, which it did. So I payed him for it and loaded it up on the trailer and went home, then I realized a major problem that I didn't think to check for... The title was signed by a previous owner and also signed by a previous buyer and it was dated! None of which were the signatures of the guy I purchased it off of. So I am in a big predicament at the moment. I talked with the guy I bought it off of and he has no clue how to get in touch with the persons that signed the title so I'm pretty angry. I know this is my fault for not checking this before I closed the deal, so I am just wondering how in the world I can go about getting this title transferred into my name? Please help, thanks





Transfer of Title: Bought a Car with a Title Executed by a Prior Owner, Not Titled to the Seller

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire