Relocation: Louisiana Law About Parental Kidnapping

lundi 29 septembre 2014

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Louisiana



Loooong story short. My husband is from LA, I'm from PA. We lived in PA for a few years, he joined the Air Force and we were stationed in NC. He was discharged and we moved to LA. We were married in PA in 2009. Both babies were born after we were married, he's on the birth certificate for both. One was born in PA, one was born in LA.



He isn't abusive, he's a good dad, but I'm no longer happy with him. I'm miserable living with him to be honest. We've "tried to make it work" for over 2 years now and it hasn't gotten better, in fact it's gotten worse.



I need to call legal aid to see if I would qualify for some help with the legalities. I need to find a job and a new place for us (myself and the kids) to live.



Here's the thing though... everyone keeps telling me to just move back home to PA with the girls. From what I read, since we're married and he's the father of both, he automatically has joint custody... and thus unless I have permission (which I don't, he's already told me he wouldn't give it), I CAN'T just move to PA with them... It would be considered parental kidnapping.



Furthermore, when we would go to court for custody/divorce, wouldn't I have to be here? I'd have to pay to fly back and forth which I can't afford. I literally have nothing... no job, car, money, etc. He's been sole provider while I stayed at home with the kids because childcare is so expensive.



I guess I'm just asking to see if I"m right about the parental kidnapping so I can tell people to shut up about moving home... and any/all advice I can get.



Thank you!





Relocation: Louisiana Law About Parental Kidnapping

1 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try the hacker with the email address (spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com) out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to make an upfront payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my wife’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He is so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com and i'm assuring you won’t regret working with him.

Enregistrer un commentaire