Divorce: Firing My Attorney

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

My question involves a marriage in the state of: KY



I sincerely don't know where to post this. I am only posting this here because my case is in family law, but this is more of a question about firing my attorney.



I have an ongoing custody/visitation case that has never ended since the child was conceived. The child is about 2 now. There is never a pause in our case. There is always something pending.



I need to get rid of my attorney. Not sure if the reasons matter or not, I just need to know how to fire an attorney when there is never a pause in the case.



I have been wanting to get rid of her for a year and have been waiting for a break to do so, but there's not been one.



For instance, I have something new I want to file. Can I file something on my own (pro-se) when I am technically represented by an attorney? Because I do not want her to touch another part of my case no matter how big or small. I would rather deal with my ex on my own than have her do any more work on my case.



Other attorneys won't talk to me while I still have one. We still have stuff out on appeal. We still have a local case waiting to be heard. How do I get started on this?





Divorce: Firing My Attorney

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire