Speeding Tickets: 44 in a 30 - Have Discovery Documents

vendredi 26 septembre 2014

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington



I was recently on my way to work from home, and was driving on a detour road while the main road was under construction. At the end of this road, a speed trap was set up with three cops, two cars and one motorcycle. Upon passing them at what seemed like a reasonable speed, the police on the motorcycle turned on his lights, pulled me over, and issued me a ticket.



I was a little flustered at the time, as this was my first ticket, and couldn't seem to find my current insurance (big mistake, I know). Otherwise, everything went 'normally.'



I requested the discovery documents to hopefully seek some sort of error in them, but don't quite know where to start looking.



Included are the six pages of the documents. If anyone sees any controversies or things that 'pop' out, please let me know what direction I should be taking to contest this ticket! Otherwise, I may just seek to defer it.



Imgur album of all discovery documents



I don't know if it is enough of a defense, but the affidavit states that "the violator's vehicle was alone," when, in fact, a car was directly in front of me and also pulled over at the time. Could I go about proving this somehow? If not, are there any other avenues I could pursue?





Speeding Tickets: 44 in a 30 - Have Discovery Documents

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire