Civil Rights Issues: Im 16 and Need to Know if I Can Be Emancipated

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

I'm 16, I live in Kentucky, and My biogical mother lost custody of my due to drugs and putting me in bed with a child molestor, I haven't seen her in a little over 7years. I now live with my step mother and father.

My father has been on drugs the past 5 years and is never home. When he is my step mother and him are continuesly fighting with each other. My step mom wants out of this place away from my dad and wants a divorce, and Im afraid if she leaves then he will only abuse me. My little brother has a brain disease and its alot of stress on them as well.(Money wise) My step mom has medical issues and can't hold a job, and my dad just started drawing unemployment and does not plan to work. None of my family wants to take me in either because I am already independent enough they don't see a reason why I need to live with them.

My dad recently got out of jail for Meth a year ago. And my dad always threatins me saying if I don't do something he promises I will be miserable, he finds ways to make me mess up, over dumb things, just so he can get me introuble, and he also tells me he doesent care if I leave. But I know he really doesn't want me to go because its to "fun" making our life miserable. Ive being mentally amd emotionally abused and I'm tired of seeing my step mother being physically abused. He's hit her kicked her knocked her out tore everything we have apart, my brother has double brain surgery he threw a suitcase on him, he's kicked metal trucks into my legs, went to punch me, my step mom always has got between us. But I'm tired of living this way.

I have a boyfriend he is 20, He has a job, and makes $800 a week. Plus he has a child we both care for, he has great credit and is ontime for child support, we are both very responsible. I have a job and have been there going onto 4 months. My YTD on my money is almost $1,000 already, My boyfriend and I could get an apartment, I have my permit, and I will be 17 this December, I can pay for my medical finances, utilities, food cost, Car insurance, phone bill, and clothing. Ill be 18 next year and I have all passing grades in school. And on my way to graduate, My boyfriend has a discharge in the military, so I get in for free into college, My life is planned out, and my boyfriend already pretty much lives with me. It wouldn't be a problem getting a house. I need to know if in court I could be legally able to move out without parental concent? And what would I have to do?





Civil Rights Issues: Im 16 and Need to Know if I Can Be Emancipated

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire