Background Checks: California Public Safety (Fire Department) Background Investigation

lundi 29 décembre 2014

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California



Hello everyone,



I am going through a background investigation for a California Fire Department and I was wondering if I am legally responsible for disclosing information regarding an arrest that led to no conviction. From my research I have concluded under CA labor laws, CA employers are not aloud to ask about arrests that led to a dismissal. Does this labor law apply to public safety positions? Take care and I look forward to receiving some help as this process is very important to me.



Thanks





Background Checks: California Public Safety (Fire Department) Background Investigation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire