Calculation of Support: Retroactive Child Support Within Long Arm Law

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

My question involves child support in the State of: Florida

The mother of my children now lives in another state and although I now have custody and my name on the birth certificates of both children I am finally seeing the child support case coming.

The question is the mother abandoned them in January 2011 and took over 2 years to get jurisdiction correct because the case was for some reason set in Okeechobee county and not Polk county. but finally long arm law was determined. Does the same 2 years prior to filing still apply to long arm law or can it go back from when she left the house hold?

Edit

the case is being handled by the state attorney and d.o.r.





Calculation of Support: Retroactive Child Support Within Long Arm Law

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire