Trials: First Time Offender for 4th Degree Shoplifitng

lundi 29 décembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New Jersey

Yesterday I was detained at a macy's for attempting to steal an item that cost nearly 245$, after filling out paperwork and paying the 150$ fine, the police were called in to take me to the Wayne police department. There I went through the whole process of fingerprints, mug shot etc.) I received my court date and they allowed me to leave. Here are My questions, since this is my first offense and i have a clean criminal record, should i plead guilty or not guilty to the 4th degree crime? Is there a chance of a dismissal ? and i understand the severity of my actions but how severely would this hinder job opportunity chance? I'm 18 and also a freshman in college and working part time since i am on break currently.





Trials: First Time Offender for 4th Degree Shoplifitng

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire